The Graphene-Info and Perovskite-Info teams are happy to announce the 2020 edition of The Perovskite Handbook. While not focused on graphene, we believe that any person interested in advanced materials and emerging technologies would find that perovskite materials are an area of focus that should not be ignored.
Perovskites are an exciting class of materials that feature a myriad of exciting properties and are considered the future of solar cells, displays, sensors, LEDs and more. The handbook is now updated to January 2020 and lists recent developments and new companies, initiatives and research activities.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- Different perovskite materials, their properties and structure
- How perovskites can be made, tuned and used
- What kinds of applications perovskites may be suitable for
- What the obstacles on the way to a perovskite revolution are
- Perovskite solar cells, their merits and challenges
- The state of the perovskite market, potential and future